Skype is one of the most popular and most used telecommunications applications software product. The Skype is mostly used for video chat, voice calls between two people from different places using various devices like computers, tablets, mobile devices, Xbox One console and smartwatches by using the internet. This application is available in all most all the Operating System (OS) like in Windows desktop, Windows mobiles devices, Android mobile devices, iOS mobile devices, macOS and in many more operating system.
Skype is available in more than 108 different language so that the user gets it easy to use the Skype in their own language. If you want to get more information related to Skype then you will be able to visit to this https://www.skype.com link. This is the official website of the Skype.
Skype provides many more features and services to its user beside the video calling, voice calling, chatting and many more. It provided the additional features and services like push to talk, screen sharing and many more. Skype Push to talk is a feature provided by the Skype to its user. This feature helps any users to do a TeamSpeak. If you are using the skype while playing the game, then you won’t be able to speak or your voice will not hear by the opposite person once you minimize the skype app while playing the game. But as you enable the push to talk feature of skype you will be able to talk or the opposite person will be able to hear your voice, while you are playing games even if you minimize the skype app.
Follow these steps to enable Skype push to talk:
- At first you will need to find the Skype app on your computer desktop. Once you find the Skype app on your computer desktop, now you will just need to right click on that app.
- As you right click on the Skype app it will provide your many options over there, among all the options you will need to select the last option that is properties options.
- As you click on the properties options a new frame will open on your monitor screen. There you will get to see lot more setting options. At first you will be at the “Shortcut” setting option. But here you will just need to search for the “Compatibility” setting option.
- As you find the “Compatibility” setting options you will just need to click on that option. Now it will again provide your many more setting options. Among all the setting options you will get to the privilege level. In that panel you will get to see a small check box saying “Run this program as administrator” You will just need to check that small box.
- As you check that small check box now click on the OK button below. After this is done now you will just need to open the Skype app just by double clicking in the Skype app icon.
- As you open the app a dialog box will appear asking “are you sure want to run this program as administrator.” Then click Yes. Now your app will run.
- As soon as the app gets opened you will just need to provide your login details of Skype to get yourself logged in into your skype account. You will only be able to share your screen after you get logged in into your account and start your video call with some other people.
- Once you get logged in into your account you will get to see lots of other user that are online and you will also get to see some option in the menu bar above.
- In the menu bar you will get to see lots of menu, among those menu options you will just need to click on the second last menu that is “Tools” menu. As you click on that menu it will provide you some more options.
- Among those options you will just need to search for the “Options” options and click on that option. Then a new frame will option. In that frame you will again get to see lot more setting options on the left panel of that frame.
- Here you will need to search for the “Advance” setting options and just click on that option. After you click on that option it will again provide your some more options below that.
- Here you will just need to click on the “Hotkeys” options. As you click on that option then it will provide you some more setting option on the right panel of the frame.
- Now you will just need to search for the “Push to talk” options and enable this feature just be checking a small check box in front of this option. If you are using this feature for the first time it will allow you to select the shortcut key to use the push to talk feature of the Skype.
These are the required steps that will help you to enable the push to talk feature or service provided by the Skype to its user.