The worldwide popular telecommunication application Skype is very easy to set up. Skype is set up by most of the internet users in the world to enjoy the interesting features of the application. After installing the skype application, you will be provided with the facility to make the video chats, and voice calls. The application skype can be set up or installed and used from different electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and any mobile devices that supports the application.
Skype can be downloaded online and can be set up to your device once you have successfully competed the downloading. You will need to download the application to set up on your computer that run Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux. Skype is also available for the Android, Blackberry, IOS, Widows Phone smartphones and tablets. Setting up the skype is very easy. Just follow the instruction below to set up skype on your devices.
SIMPLE STEPS ON HOW TO SET UP SKYPE
- Go to your web browser and open the website. You will find the “Sign In”option in the upper right corner of the page. Click on that option.
- Now create your own account after clicking in “Create an account”. Now fill the provided form, inserting the asked information.
- After agreeing all the terms and conditions, click on the “Continue” option.
- By now your skype account has been created. Then you will need to click on “Download Skype” option.
- After that you will need to locate and select the installation file on your computer.
- Now just follow the instruction provided to you during the installation process by program itself.
- Enter your skype username and password in the asked box. Click Sign In option then.
- Now your desktop will be showing you the Skype widow.
For android devices you can download the proper application online and install it. You can sign in to skype by using the account you created following the above instructions. Using skype is very easy, all you need is a high speed internet connection, computer or devices supporting skype, a webcam and a microphone.