Skype is a telecommunication application software widely used for video calls and voice calls. The application is popular for its easy and interesting features. You can also enjoy instant messaging, share files and photos using the program. Skype also provides the facility to make a video conference calls. To enjoy Skype Conference Calls, all you need is a good internet connection, computer or other devices that supports Skype, webcams, and headphones.
It is very easy to make a Skype Conference Calls and if you don’t know how to do it then you can just follow these steps to make a conference calls.
- Open the Skype App in your device.
- Sign into Skype by using your name and password.
- In the menu bar, click on the “contacts” options provided. Then, click on “Add a contact option”.
- In the information box, enter the information about the person that you want to contact with. Skype will locate the contact according to your information. The information could be the contact’s email address, full name, Skype name or phone number. Now you will need to click on the “Add” icon to search for the contact.
- From the displayed contact information, click on “Add” to add the contact.
- Click on the option “Create New Group”. This option is provided after clicking on “Contacts” options in the menu.
- Put your mouse cursor on the displayed contact name and drag the contact you wish to add to the group. You are allowed to add maximum nine people in one group to make a conference call.
- After adding the contacts to the group, click on the icon “Video call”.
- You are ready to start a Skype conference calls now.
- Click on the “Full Screen” icon, to make the video chat in full screen.
After finishing the conference call click on “End Call” icon to end the conference call.
Conference call is the widely used features by the business companies. The call can be made between maximum 9 people in the group. You will not be able to add more members than 9 members in the group to make a conference call in Skype.