Skype is one of the most popular telecommunication application software widely used to make a video calls as well as voice calls. Besides, it also offers the features for sharing the files, photos and videos. The service also offers the facility to make a conference calls. In Skype, you can also share your files and folders by sharing your screen. Skype offers the feature to share your device screen with other users. You can share all the content of your computer with your Skype friends. Followings are the steps to be followed for Skype Share Screen.
Steps for Skype Share Screen (Share Window Only)
- Open Skype App and make a Skype call to your friend. Call can be either voice call or video call.
- You will see the icon including “+” in your screen. After clicking that, select “share screen”.
- You are provided with the option either to share the whole screen or only to share a window.
- After selecting window share, choose which window you want to share.
- To stop the screen share, click on “stop sharing” in your desktop
You can share various files with your Skype friends without sharing your computer screen. Follow the steps below to share the files using the application.
Steps to Share Files on Skype
- Open Skype and login into your Skype Account.
- Select the contact that you want to share the file with.
- In the left side of the box where you type your message, you will see the “Paperclip” icon. Select or click on that icon.
- Now in the icon, various options are provided. Click on “Send file”. Now you will need to browse and select the files that you want to share with your friends.
- At last click on “Open” and the file will be sent to the required destination.
- You are also made available with another way to share your files with other person. Open your contact list and right click on the contact you want to share file. Then slick on “Send File”.
Skype Screen Share and file share feature is offered for free of cost by Skype. The other users that you are sharing your screen can easily access all the content (files, folders, photos, videos, and other documents) of your device that you are sharing the screen of.